Monday 10 May 2010

Project.

My proposal:-

Character Design

I will be working on a character design project, working with random words and small descriptions given to me from other animation peers as well as people of the general public. Starting with words written by other people I will be forced to explore pathways and ideas I would not normally follow, I want to be able to expand my drawing skills and work to other people’s particulars – A skill that is required in a design job in the industry. I wish to develop my colour work in an experimental fashion – I was very experimental and willing with traditional media in my Art foundation year and I’ve lost that spark since starting my degree, I want to find this creativity with materials again and develop my style.


No comments:

Post a Comment